Thursday, January 23, 2014

~ tiny subjects :: a photography project ~

I've been wanting to do some kind of photography project...there are many photographers out there who have done a 365 project where they photograph something each day and post it....I know that I would never be able to follow through with that so I knew that was out...there's also some that do something weekly too. I wanted to try something that I could  involve my daughters in but not have to take images of them everyday...that would not work for them! lol...then I saw a cool story on the ClickinMoms board of photographing toys...and it hit me!...something my girls would love, easily get them involved in and at the end my plan is to make them a book of the images...my girls are literally OBSESSED with tiny figurine toys...something I was also in to as a child...I had the cabbage patch figurines, collected the ceramic Disney figurines (was kind of OCD about them) and who could forget the smurfs!!! So it's no surprise where my girls' love for tiny toys came from...

I am kind of winging it with this project...getting ideas from my 3 & 4 year olds...and just going to have fun with it! 

Thanks to the many other photogs out there for the inspiration too!


With my love of Disney I thoughi it only natural to begin with one of the most famous couples in the world...enjoy!


...and be sure to check the blog often for new posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment