Saturday, January 25, 2014

~ tiny subjects :: "I like warm hugs" ~

The much anticipated new Disney movie, Frozen was released this winter and my girls are literally obsessed! They each want to be called "Elsa" and "Anna" on a regular basis. The songs are playing non-stop in the car - and in my head! When we got slammed with a ton of snow recently the girls wanted to go outside and "play frozen", but I refused to let them play in 5-10 degree temps... (mean mommy I guess) lol...

...the day I explained my photo project and how they would be involved too they were thrilled and instantly began grabbing things/toys to photograph. I had to be more clear with what I wanted to achieve with the images so they did a little more thinking and definately thought that Olaf, (a much beloved snow man character from the movie Frozen) should be put in his real environment! 

So I bring you Olaf...a kindhearted snow man who loves warm hugs and wishes to experience the joys of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment