Thursday, January 30, 2014

~ tiny subjects :: " Sofia the 1st "

It's no surprise that with two little girls in the house there is sure to be lots of pink, purple and "princessy" things...when this show began on Disney Jr. my daughters were entranced from the beginning...the songs are catchy (although kinda annoying) and the girls like to see which princess will make a guest appearance in an episode. I have to admit though that, although I'm not super feminist, some of the things that Sofia is "supposed" to do because she's a princess is a bit silly...the show tries to put forth the lesson that anyone can do anything...but sometimes I feel the message gets lost with all the songs, etc. Either way it's a cute show and my girls sure do love Sofia...so of course they wanted her to be the center of our project on this day...

I give you Princess Sofia the First...(many of them!)











No comments:

Post a Comment