Wednesday, January 21, 2015

~ Emily ~ West Chester, PA newborn photographer, Exton newborn photographer, Main Line newborn photographer

I can truly say that Emily's session ranks as one of my absolute favorites from 2014! 
Since I am an "on-location" newborn photographer it can be difficult at times...the day of her session was incredibly cloudy and pouring rain...and since I am a natural light photographer this can be challenging no matter what the weather. When I enter client's home I have to find the best spot possible to achieve the best light and that can be hard depending on how big a client's home is or how it's laid out...I am usually moving furniture and knick knacks...but that's part of the job to get the best images of your newborns...For Emily's session I ended up setting up in a tiny spot in their kitchen right next to a sliding glass door...when there is a floor to ceiling window its just perfect for the light I am trying to capture...it was a little out of my comfort zone in such a tiny spot (with all my stuff!) and in their kitchen...but I am sooo glad that's where I set up as her images came out just beautifully...and the light was some of the best I have captured! So if you're going to have a session with me in the near future most likely I will set up by your sliding door if you have one!
Enjoy Emily...she is truly beautiful...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment